All staff have a shared responsibility for the environment. Through systematic practises and an Environmental policy that is in accordance with ISO 14001:2004 Enterprise Services ensures the responsibility is adhered to al all times.
This is achieved through thorough communication and training, the implementation of set objectives and target Enterprise Services strives to achieve the following in the delivery of service;
- Help reduce use of water and energy
- Where possible environmentally friendly chemicals are used
- Elimination of waste to landfill
- Engaging in recycling and reuse programs
- Prevent pollution to air, waterways and ground surfaces
- Continually improve our environmental footprint including carbon emissions
As part of the integrated management system. Enterprise Services environmental policy is reviewed annually. This helps ascertain its; continuing suitability, regulatory compliance and opportunities for improvement.